This training course is for people who want to learn how to use Linux in a professional environment. It is well suited for software developers, system administrators and any people who needs to work with a Linux based system (embedded or not) and who wants to extend their field of expertise. The participants acquire fundamental knowledge of how the operating system works and the tools to master it in common cases.
- Linux overview and GNU tools
- Introducing Ubuntu, a popular Linux distribution
- Installing Ubuntu
- Base commands and terminal usage
- Find relevant documentation
- Exploring the system and its main files
- Permissions management and system administration rights
- Install software with package manager
- Applications configuration
- Network configuration
- Remote access with ssh and vi
- Configuring services with SystemD
Depending on your needs, the training can focus on some of the following aspects:
- C system programming
- Introduction to shell scripts
- Introduction to git
The duration of the training is 3 days.
Price: € 1,450 per person
Prerequisites: Basic computer skills, IP addressing, partitioning.